Diode Dynamics S1 Switchbacvk module (Pair)
SPECIAL ORDER, SHIPS IN 10-20 BUSINESS DAYS
Designed and Made in USA by Diode Dynamics Manufacturing
This is a 12V LED switchback controller, in a waterproof, low-cost package!
With an input range of 9-16V, and common ground, it is perfect for any automotive application. It can be used for turn signal applications, DRLs, and more! Perfect for the retrofitter or DIY'er looking to create an OEM-style function with a few 12V LEDs.
There are three input wires: black, yellow, and white.
- Black is GROUND, and should be connected to a constant chassis ground.
- White is STATIC, or running light input.
- Yellow is TURN signal input. This will also shut off the static output, so it could be treated as a "shutoff" wire for DRL applications.
The output wires are:
- White: static output. When power is applied to STATIC, and turn signal is not activated, it will output 12V power. For example, you might connect this to a white light to act as a running light.
- Yellow: Turn signal output. You might connect to an amber or red LED, to become a turn signal. The static output will shut off, "switchback" style, while the turn signal is running. If you are using the TURN as a "shutoff" wire, just leave this wire disconnected.
- Black: extra ground output. This does not need to be connected- it is an extra ground point. You can connect LEDs to ground here, or anywhere on the chassis.
Input wires are male spade connectors, with T-taps for installation. Output wires are bare leads, for connection to LEDs.
Waterproof and shockproof, with full encapsulation.
Maximum current of 2 amps on white channel, 3 amps on amber channel.
Looking for more features? Check out our DS3 Module which offers a dimmer, switchback, and sequential controller, all in one package!